What can i say about this girl? I don't think that there are enough words to describe her...She is amazing and i really don't know what i would do without her. She has been there for me when i needed it the most. She is basically my "sister from another mister", haha. She is a rebel and a hippie. If i ever need a good laugh, i ALWAYS go to her. I swear, if her mom makes her move, i will steal her and make her come live here. There is NO WAY IN HELL that i am going to let her mom take her away from me. We are so much alike, it's scary. I love you sister, and always will.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
What can i say about this girl? I don't think that there are enough words to describe her...She is amazing and i really don't know what i would do without her. She has been there for me when i needed it the most. She is basically my "sister from another mister", haha. She is a rebel and a hippie. If i ever need a good laugh, i ALWAYS go to her. I swear, if her mom makes her move, i will steal her and make her come live here. There is NO WAY IN HELL that i am going to let her mom take her away from me. We are so much alike, it's scary. I love you sister, and always will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment